Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

I forgot my phone charger!!

Ok, I admit it...that title makes me laugh.

Seriously though, has this happened to you? It has DEFINITELY happened to me. Not only has that happened to me, but sometimes, I've been about to leave the house, when I realize my phone charge is low. So at that point I have to decide, I either:
Plug my phone in and leave it home to charge, the downside is that it means I'm unreachable when I'm out, but when I'm back I can check my messages.
Grab the plug and then plug it into my car via the power converter I have so that I can charge it on the move.
If I want to walk? I might just carry the cord and plug it in wherever I end up too..."Can I plug my phone in please?"
I don't know about you but I don't really like asking to use the electricity when I go somewhere...not really a big deal in a cafe, but if I'm going to someones house? Or to one of the places where my kids take classes maybe? Not my thing.

So when I saw this cool thing called an nPower PEG that not only already exists but is available now, I JUMPED RIGHT ON BOARD. It is just about the coolest thing ever as far as I'm concerned...it is a device that I plug my phone into, and carry around. Then all I have to do is walk around. It uses the kinetic energy from my movement to CHARGE MY PHONE.


Can you really ask for anything more? I didn't think so...but wait, I have something for you too...if you look for the picture of the device on MobilizeMom.me then you will see that there is a FREE SHIPPING code for you to use ;-) I had to share that with all my lovely readers...enjoy!
Please come back and tell me if/how it changes your life if you do decide to go get one... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment