Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Finding Focus

When you are a blogger, for yourself or for a company, one of the best things that you can do to increase the traffic to your site is to find the people interested in your topic. Yes, I said topic. This has by far been my biggest problem in this world of blogging as my interests span the globe in things I am paying attention to and wanting to write about. I keep this blogger site up for technology tips and post when I feel I have something to share here. I also have one that is focused on Mom stuff, a garden site for all that Garden Stuff, and of course I use my KristinBennett.com for just about everything else, it is kind of the smorgasboard of me. Why I do all this is so that I can use the KristinBennett.com to collect all my content, and then I can parse it out or rewrite it to go into the topic specific blogs when needed...how do you go about doing this? How many sites do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment